你的整个工作生活,不只是会议 Your whole work life, not just meetings
会议、邮件、消息、通话和笔记,全部蒸馏进同一份记忆。 Meetings, email, messages, calls, and notes all distill into one memory.
懂你,并替你跟进 Knows you. Follows through.
别的 AI 回答完就把你忘了。KnewMe 记得你的人、项目和会议 — 一句话就变成邮件、任务和日程,替你推进。你确认,它才动手。设备端运行,中英文皆是一等公民。 Other AI answers, then forgets you. KnewMe remembers your people, projects, and meetings, then turns one line into the emails, tasks, and events that move it forward. You confirm; it acts. On your device, in English and 中文.
刚见了 Daniel Wu,Northstar 的运营负责人 — 帮我跟进,加进联系人。 I just met Daniel Wu, who leads ops at Northstar, set up the follow-up and add him to my contacts.
已执行 — Daniel 已加入联系人,午餐已排,跟进已建。可撤销。 Done, Daniel added, lunch on your calendar, follow-up set. Undoable.
看它运转 See it work
挑一件事,看 KnewMe 怎么做 — Pick something, watch KnewMe handle it.
将要写入 · 确认后执行 Pending writes · runs after you confirm
怎么用 How it works
开会、通话或随手记。KnewMe 用电脑音频在本地(Rust)转写,不会有机器人加入你的会议。 Meet, call, or jot. KnewMe transcribes from your computer audio on-device (Rust). No bot joins your call.
每一句话都落进你的记忆图谱 — KnewMe 已经认识的人、项目和历史。是上下文,不是空白提示词。 Every word lands in your memory graph, the people, projects, and history KnewMe already holds. Context, not a blank prompt.
笔记、行动项、日历事件、邮件草稿 — 全部 staged,等你一次确认。你批准,它才写入。 Notes, action items, calendar events, email drafts, all staged for one confirmation. You approve, it writes.
实际效果 Showcase
录制 → 转写 → 总结 → 它去做。同一个流程,全程可见。 Record → transcribe → summarize → it acts. One flow, visible end to end.
一个工作台 One workspace
邮件、日历、事项、项目、笔记、人,全在一处。KnewMe 横跨你的整个工作栈,不是又一个孤岛。 Email, calendar, issues, projects, notes, and people, in one place. KnewMe works across your whole stack, not another silo.
有何不同 What's different
会议笔记工具记住你的会议。KnewMe 记住你的工作生活,并替你行动。 Note tools remember your meetings. KnewMe remembers your work life, and acts on it.
会议、邮件、消息、通话和笔记,全部蒸馏进同一份记忆。 Meetings, email, messages, calls, and notes all distill into one memory.
人、项目、事项、文档相互链接 — 它知道彼此的关系。 People, projects, issues, and docs linked, it knows the relationships.
后续直接进你的收件箱草稿,reply-safe — 发送前你确认。 Follow-through into your inbox as a reply-safe draft, you confirm before send.
设备端 Rust 转写;中文和英文都是一等公民,保留关系与语气。 On-device Rust transcription; Chinese and English are both first-class, with tone and relationship preserved.
发送、写入、批量改动先进入确认边界。你看到来源、动作和影响,再决定。 Sends, writes, and bulk changes enter a confirmation boundary. You see source, action, and effect before it runs.
内测邀请 Private beta
加入内测。solo founder 和小团队优先。 Join the private beta. Solo founders and small teams get first access.